The world is full of opportunities but it can only be served by the right people. BEVA GLOBAL Management is always looking for top performers to become Associates. Go through our website. If you see something you like and are interested in joining our team, send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking Business Development Representatives for:
Montreal, Toronto, Calgary, and Vancouver
BEVA is seeking Business Development Representatives to promote their professional services and their unique products and conclude commercial agreements.
BEVA’s head office is located in Ottawa, Ontario Canada and has representation in Toronto and Montreal. BEVA also has an office in LYON, France and has partners in Spain and in Belgium.
BEVA evaluates organizations to determine their capacity, provides recommendations to improve their processes and support their implementation. BEVA also offers management consulting services in the following areas: human resources, IM / IT, project management, talent management, business development, strategic planning and several others.
- Develop and implement a business development plan for achieving growth targets;
- Engage the prospective customers by telephone, email, Skype or in person in order to lead them to conclude commercial agreements;
- Promote BEVA products and services and answer questions coming from the customers;
- Save contacts, accounts, names, addresses, and feedback or responses from the people being contacted in BEVA’s CRM;
- Adjust sales scripts to target the needs and interests of individuals and businesses;
- Clarify issues and concerns in regards to BEVA’s services or products; and
- Inform BEVA’s management of the progress of sales.
- 3-5 years experience in selling services and products;
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of potential customers and offer appropriate solutions, options and the necessary resolutions;
- Ability to resolve negotiation and persuasion towards customers not interested;
- Able to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment;
- Be flexible with very strong interpersonal skills to work effectively in a diverse work environment;
- Fluency in French and English spoken and written for Montreal only;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Already has a network in place;
- Participate in marketing activities (Networking Cocktail, Congress, etc.).
If you are interested in this opportunity and enjoy working in a dynamic environment, please send your resume to email@example.com
We are always looking for Associates /Consultants in the following areas:
- Business Analyst
- Business Development
- Field Manager
- Project Manager
- Project Managers
- Security Practioners
- Project Management and other disciplines
- Organizational Development
- Human Resources
- Economic Development
- Strategic Planning
If you are interested in becoming an Associate or Consultant or you need more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org