Advanced Internet of Things (AIOT)
With the advent of the Internet of Things (IoT), fed by sensors soon to number in the trillions, working with intelligent systems in the billions, and involving millions of applications, the Internet of Things will drive new consumer and business behavior that will demand increasingly intelligent industry solutions, which, in turn, will drive trillions of dollars in opportunity for IT industry and even more for the companies that take advantage of the IoT.
The number of Internet-connected devices (12.5 billion) surpassed the number of human beings (7 billion) on the planet in 2011, and by 2020, Internet-connected devices are expected to number between 26 billion and 50 billion globally.
To acquire the knowledge and develop a robust set of Internet of Things (IOT) skills required for designing and implementation.
- Introduction to Internet of Things (IOT)
- Installation of OS in Raspberry Pi, and Basic Python Programming
- Interfacing of Different Sensors with Raspberry Pi
- Actuator with Raspberry Pi with Serial Communication
- Socket Programming (TCP & UDP)
- HTTP IoT Protocol (Python with Flask)
- Introduction to MQTT IoT Protocol
- Mosquito IoT Broker and Gateway
- IoT with Cloud Platform like Cayenne and Adafruit
- Introduction to AWS IoT Platform
- IoT Analytics and Security
It is preferred that participants have a valid Certification of Competency either in Machine Learning Essentials (MLE), Business Analytics Essential (BAE), or some basic understanding in software development.
Participants are required to pass an examination. This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to Internet of Things (IOT) based on the syllabus covered in the course.
Participants will be awarded a Certificate of Competency in Advanced Internet of Things (IOT) upon meeting the requirements of the course and passing the examination.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE?
Advanced Internet of Things (IOT) is designed for anyone who have little or no understanding, knowledge of, or experience in Internet of Things (IOT) and would like the opportunity to learn in a supportive and encouraging environment.
Class is limited to 20 participants as hands-on sessions and real-time demonstration is expected.
Price:$ 1 575 plus taxesREGISTER