Certified Machine Learning Expert (CMLE)
Machine Learning is revolutionizing the world by allowing computers to learn as they progress forward with large data sets, overwriting overcoming all programming pitfalls and impasses. Machine Learning builds algorithms, which when exposed to high volumes of data, can self-teach and evolve.
When this technology powers Artificial Intelligence (AI) applications, the combination can be powerful. Smart robots can already be found around us doing all our jobs with more speed and accuracy, and continuously improving themselves at every step.
Certified Machine Learning Expert (CMLE) is designed to allow participants acquire knowledge on how to use R-tool to apply powerful machine learning methods and gain insight into real-world applications.
Introduction to Machine Learning
- Concepts of machine learning
- Data and machine learning
- Real world applications of machine learning
- How machine learning works
Understanding R – Data Structures & Managing Data
- Data and Data Types
- Getting Started with R
- Data Types in R
- Variable Operators in R
- Data Vectors and Data Frames
- Reading and Writing Data Files to R
- Communicating with Database via R
- Executing SQL Using R
- Joining Structured & Semi Structured Data with R
- Big Data Concepts & Application of R
Exploring Data in Using R
- Bar Chart
- Pie Chart
- Trend Chart
- Box Plot
- Scattered Plot & Correlation
- Other Charts
Basic Classification Models and Techniques
- Concept of Classification
- Supervised and Unsupervised Classification
- Decision Tree Classification
- Random Forest Classification
- Naive Bayes Classification
- Support Vector Machine
Regression Methods and Forecasting
- Concept of Regression Modeling
- Modeling Stages
- Simple linear Regression
- Multiple Linear Regression
- Refining the Model
- Model Validation and Prediction
- Logistic Regression
Finding Data Patterns Using Association Rules
- Concepts of Association Rules
- Market Basket Analysis (MBA)
- Support, Confidence & Lift
- Other Techniques of Association
- Application of Association
- Cluster Analysis
- Hierarchical Clustering
- K-Means Clustering
Evaluating and Improving Model Performance
- Model Evaluation and Comparison
- Parameters to Evaluate the Model Accuracy
- Selection of Right Parameters for a Model
Machine Learning Case Studies
Hands-On Machine Learning Projects
Certified Machine Learning Expert (CMLE) involves rigorous usage of real-time case studies, hands-on exercises, and group discussions.
A valid Certification of Competency either Machine Learning Essentials (MLE), Business Analytics Essential (BAE), or some basic understanding in software development.
Participants are required to pass an examination upon completion. This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to Machine Learning based on the syllabus covered in the course.
To be a Certified Machine Learning Expert (CMLE), you are required to pass an examination. This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to Machine Learning based on the syllabus covered in the course.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE?
This course is designed for participants who are interested in pursuing a career in the areas of Machine Learning.
Certified Machine Learning Expert (CMLE) is intended to equip you with a set of skills that you can draw on to implement the technology in your organisation.
Class is limited to 20 participants as hands-on sessions and real-time demonstration is expected.
Price:$ 1 800 plus taxesREGISTER