PMP Exam Preparation Course in class/virtual instructor led – 5 days – PM260
10 sessions – 4 hours per week – (virtual instructor led) or five (5) full days
Course Length: 10 weeks with online tests and exam simulation
The Project Management Institute Project Management Professional (PMI’s PMP)® credential is the most important certification for project managers and in sought in numerous industries. It is globally recognized and demanded by upper management. The PMP® credential demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to successfully lead and manage projects.
The PMI® Authorized PMP Customized Training provides a high-quality training program that prepares candidates to pass the PMP® exam, as well enable them to learn processes and tools that can be applied in their real-life work environment.
This virtual instructor led course is aimed at people who work on projects on a daily basis and would like to achieve the PMP® Certification. This course is also applicable for project managers who want to improve their skills in managing projects.
You will be immersed in project management theory and supported by practical experience from the instructor. At the end of this course, you will be better equipped to pass the exam and increase your skills to succeed in project management.
This course is taught over 10 weeks covering various topics or five (5) days. The course is enriched with engaging questions from real-life project situations. Through a series of sample-exam questions online whether at home or office you will be better prepared to write and pass the exam.
- Project directors
- Project managers
- Project team managers and leaders
- Project coordinators
- Creating a High-Performing Team
- Starting the Project
- Doing the Work
- Keeping the Team on Track
- Keeping the Business in Mind
At the end of this course, you will:
- Be better equipped to pass the PMP®exam and become a certified project management professional
- Gain the skills and knowledge of project management based on real-life project management practices
- Know more about people, process and the business environment domains.
- Know how to use the tools and techniques you learned while studying for the PMP®exam
- Apply project management techniques useful in the real world
- Share a common lexicon of project management terms and principles
Benefits of taking this course:
- You will be able to take the course virtually and build your project management knowledge foundation
- This comprehensive training material has been written by PMI® third party and is authorized by PMI®
- BEVA® instructor is an Authorized Training Instructor from PMI®
- BEVA® has provided construction or IT centric material to help you better relate to the definition of job tasks.
This course is designed for individuals who have on-the-job project management experience regardless of whether their formal job role is project manager, who are not certified project management professionals, and who might or might not have received formal project management training. However, there are specific prerequisites prior to scheduling the PMP® exam.
You will receive the following as part of this course:
- Electronic Student Manual – access key from BEVA® is required
- Multiple Tests online
- Simulation Exam online
Access to ZOOM to take the virtual instructor led course.
Benefits to the participants
Throughout the activities, learners will look at domains, tasks and enablers to prepare to write the PMI® PMP® exam.
A course evaluation will be completed by the learners once the course is finished.
Note: The course outline may be subject to change.
Online Instructor Led