Cloud Computing (AWS) Essentials (CCE)
Cloud Computing changes the way companies look at their digital Infrastructure. Cloud computing with its unique paradigms brings in new opportunities and challenges for developers and administrators worldwide. Cloud Computing (AWS) Essentials (CCE) is a course designed to bring beginners up to speed with Cloud technologies.
Cloud Computing (AWS) Essentials (CCE) allows all participants to acquire essential knowledge on Amazon Cloud. The Amazon Web Services (AWS) is one of the most widely used infrastructure services in the world. Most of the Organizations have already embraced Amazon Cloud or in the process of doing so. So having a thorough understanding and the practical exposure to the Technology will help you to stay relevant in the newly emerging computing environment and the Job Market.
Cloud Computing (AWS) Essentials (CCE) is aimed to provide participants with the fundamental knowledge on Cloud Computing using Amazon Web Services (AWS). Through real-time demonstration on scenario based hands-on exercises, Participants will be able to experience first-hand how Cloud Computing is being implemented.
UNIT 1: Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Use Cases and Examples
- IT Data Center Migration Towards Cloud – The Motivation Behind It
- Deployment Models (Public, Private, Community, Hybrid)
- Service Models (IAAS, PAAS, SAAS)
- Virtualization from Cloud Perspective
- Types of Virtualization
- Cloud Evolution
UNIT 2: Cloud Service Provider Infrastructure – Design Aspects
- Cloud Infrastructure Design – Essential Ingredients
- Data Center Migration towards Cloud
- Development and Test Setup on Cloud
- Product Development on Cloud
- Pricing Consideration
UNIT 3: Hands-On Practice on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- AWS Global Infrastructure Design Concepts
- Regions, Availability Zones
UNIT 4: Compute Services
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud – EC2
- Amazon Elastic Beanstalk
- Amazon Lambda
UNIT 5: Networking Services
- Amazon Route
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Amazon Elastic Load Balancing
UNIT 6: Storage and Content Delivery
- Amazon Simple Storage Services S3
- Amazon Glacier
- Amazon Management Console
UNIT 7: Database
- Amazon DynamoDB (NoSQL)
- Amazon Elastic Cache
- Amazon Relational Database Services (RDS)
- Data Mining Processes
UNIT 8: Management
- Amazon Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Amazon Cloud Watch
- Amazon Management Console
UNIT 9: Application Services
- Amazon API Gateway
- Amazon Simple Email Services
- Amazon Simple Queue Services (SQS)
- Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Amazon Cognito
Participants are required to pass an examination. This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to Cloud Computing based on the syllabus covered in the course.
Participants will be awarded a Certificate of Competency in Cloud Computing (AWS) Essentials (CCE) upon meeting the requirements and passing the examination.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE?
This course is designed for participants who are interested in pursuing a career in the areas of Cloud Computing.
Cloud Computing (AWS) Essentials (CCE) is intended to equip you with a set of skills that you can draw on to implement the technology in your organisation.
Class is limited to 20 participants as hands-on sessions and real-time demonstration is expected.
Price: $ 1 800 plus taxes.REGISTER