BEVA Learning Institute
A Leader in Corporate Training & Professional Development in Ontario
We offer more than 250 corporate training/courses in various disciplines in both English and French across Ontario & Québec and other major Canadian cities and abroad. BEVA Learning Institute is the training branch for BEVA Global Management. We also offer customized corporate training courses & workshops to meet your unique training requirements. You can count on us for the design, testing, printing, and delivery of corporate training course material. Our Associates have many years of practical teaching experience, they are certified and ready to work with you.
BEVA extensive experience uniquely positions us to develop a wide range of interactive corporate training workshops that will allow participants to improve their work performance and acquire practical skills which they use in the workplace. Our goal is to deliver the most cost-effective blend of training services which help our clients to achieve their learning and performance objectives.
A Variety of Corporate Training Options in English and in French:
We conduct on an going basis a number of corporate training workshops for individuals who are looking to take individual training workshops and for an organization’s smaller training requirements.
Certificate Programs with Micro Badges
BEVA® now offers microlearning with certificate programs and micro badges that will help you achieve your goals without going to extremes in terms of cost and time.
Custom Training Services
BEVA customizes corporate training programs that are uniquely designed to address your organizations specific needs.
Custom courses can be created by modifying existing material, developing new workshop material or by combining material from multiple workshops.
Mentoring, coaching, facilitation, retreats, keynote speaking
Training Delivery Methods
- Client facility
- In-class/virtual training
- Online training
About BEVA Learning Institute Trainers
Our corporate trainers are university educated professionals with many years of experience in their respective fields. They are also members of various professional associations including:
- Project Management Institute (PMI)®
- American Academy of Project Management (AAPM)™
- Emotional Intelligence Coach Certification
- Certified Professional Designations in Facilitation Processes and HR Management
- Association of Private Trainers
- Canadian Association of International Development Consultants
- Career Professional Canada
- Institute of Certified Management Consultants of Ontario
- Chamber of Commerce – Orléans
- Ottawa-Carleton Economic Development Corporation
- The Society of Management Accountants of Ontario
- International Coaching Federation
Let's answer any questions you may have and see how we can help.