The BEVA® Learning Institute is the training arm of BEVA® Global Management Inc. We offer more than hundred professional courses for which some of them may be subsidized if you qualify.
Overview – The Canada-Ontario Job Grant (COJG)
COJB provides direct financial support to employers who wish to offer professional training/development to their workforce.
As part of this grant program, employers choose who should attend the training, as well as the training that meets their workforce development needs.
• COJG will fund, on average two-thirds (2/3) of a worker’s eligible training costs, up to $ 10,000.
• Eligible training costs include tuition, incidentals, textbooks and materials.
• Individual employers may apply for:
– The private sector;
– The non-profit sector;
– First Nations Band Councils; and
– Organizations that act on behalf of employers (including trade union training centers professional associations, training coordinators and employer consortia).
For more information, or to complete and submit your application form to COJG, please contact us at:
email@example.com or call us at 613-693-1250 ext.600