Improving both hard and soft skills can help your employees grow, professionally and personally. From facilitating effective meetings to cultivating mindfulness and focus, our professional effectiveness and personal development training in Ontario can help your employees prepare for new responsibilities. At BEVA Learning Institute, we can help you map out an entire corporate training plan or choose individual courses that empower your team members to meet their performance goals and do their jobs better.
There are two types of courses in this learning track:
- Personal development courses such as Influence and Persuasion, Stress Management, Ten Soft Skills You Need, and Work Life Balance will help your employees develop time-saving and interpersonal skills that are valuable inside and outside the office.
- Professional development courses help employees prioritize their workload to ensure they meet essential targets. Many of our professional effectiveness courses directly correlate to performance improvements and professional growth. We recommend starting with courses that can benefit your whole team, such as Productivity and Efficiency and Working in Teams. With this foundational training in place, you can help employees build on their strengths and gain proficiency in areas where there’s room for improvement. Popular courses in this area include Presentations Secrets to Wow Your Audience, Process Improvement, and Working from Home Effectively.
Advantages of Professional Effectiveness & Personal Development Training
Developing an effective team often starts with building skills among individual team members. Learning how to prioritize tasks, manage time, and work productively can alleviate stress and give your employees the tools they need to boost the entire team’s efficiency. When things are going well at work, people often feel more relaxed at home and more confident in general. Additionally, hard skills such as business writing and minute taking directly translate to higher productivity and performance improvement.
Here are just a few courses that can help your employees evolve:
- Lean Process & Six Sigma: Learners receive a bootcamp-style overview of Six Sigma tools and how to implement them in your organization.
- Critical Thinking: This workshop helps participants develop mental discipline and a rational approach to problem-solving. Students learn to evaluate and distinguish relevant versus irrelevant information and tasks.
- Animation of Meetings: This course teaches participants how to organize meetings and to control disruptive behaviour.
BEVA Learning Institute is proud to provide Professional Effectiveness & Personal Development to businesses and organizations in Ontario. Our course list is full of learning opportunities you can tailor to the needs of your team members. Contact us for more information today.