Leadership and management foundations courses serve dual purposes by developing existing leaders and grooming top performers to progress in the company. There are different approaches you can take for leadership development. In-house programs lack the broad perspective of courses tested in hundreds of industries. On the other hand, outsourcing corporate training makes a lot of sense if you’re looking for the insight of professional corporate trainers and course developers. When choosing a company to provide corporate training in Ontario, invest in courses your employees can take online or on-site. Partner with BEVA Learning Institute to prepare your highly valued team members for stellar achievements.
Invest in Your Exceptional Employees
Leadership and management foundations courses are a great incentive for long-term employees you want to promote. Free leadership training can help you retain top resources ready for a new challenge. Virtual courses and on-site workshops give your employee development team access to flexible, self-paced courses and instructor-led workshops. Take the time to groom ambitious performers before they take their knowledge and skills to a new employer.
Who should take these courses? Our foundation courses benefit exceptional contributors you want to take the lead on a project and supervisors who guide direct reports.
What Can You Expect from Our Leadership and Management Courses?
We constantly update our list of courses, but here are a few examples to give you an idea of what tools are available to make your strong leaders unstoppable:
- Collaborating Effectively teaches your team leaders and managers how to direct teams and motivate employees to achieve business objectives.
- Dealing with Difficult Personalities and Conflict Management can help leaders and potential leaders learn to take a compassionate, assertive role when it comes to working through personality clashes.
- Evaluation Performance gives leaders a step-by-step process to rank and evaluate employees who report to them. New leaders may have a hard time providing critical, productive feedback to employees they appreciate. This course shows leaders the importance of continuous feedback that allows employees to grow.
- The Leadership Edge provides virtual or classroom training with a curriculum customized for your organization.
Unlock the potential living inside your managers and senior leaders with interactive, problem-solving courses designed for companies of every size.
What Are the Advantages of Leadership Corporate Training in Ontario?
There are many benefits to educating your current leadership and future leaders, including the following:
- Improve Organizational Vision
- Cultivate Emotional Intelligence
- Encourage Critical Introspections
- Develop Effective Team building
- Retain Top Performance
- Create a Pathway to Leadership
- Increased Productivity
BEVA Learning Institute provides exciting training opportunities at various levels in your organizational hierarchy. Learn more when you browse through our extensive course list. For leaders who want a more tailored approach to their training needs, contact us for more information.
About the Author
As a Master Degree in Science in Project Management from the University of Québec , Richard is a dynamic bilingual professional with more than 25 years of progressively senior leadership experience in various industry sectors such as retail, construction, non-profit organizations, research and development, information technology and government. Richard holds various designation such as Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified International Project Manager (CIPM), Certified Master Project Manager (MPM) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL). Richard is also known as a reputable and knowledgeable instructor in project management in both English and in French in class and virtual.